Our board-certified dermatologists and certified providers can see you face-to-face online to diagnose and treat more than 3,000 dermatological conditions.
If you’re already a patient, we can continue your care remotely. If you’re a new patient, a warm welcome awaits you.
Benefits of TeleHealth
- Consult with one of our board-certified dermatologists or providers online – and on your time.
- Set up an online dermatology visit for yourself, your child, or another dependent.
- Pick up appropriate prescriptions at your preferred pharmacy
- Telehealth visits are covered by Medicare and most insurances.
How do I connect with my provider for TelehHealth?
- Book your appointment by calling our office at 941-907-7372. Then let us know your preferred virtual application and/or technology. We are currently utilizing FaceTime, Skype, What’s-app, and Zoom.
- Not familiar with these tools? That’s OK. A member of our team will happily guide you through setting it up and getting connected.
- For all IOS / Apple device users: The FaceTime application on your Iphone/Ipad/Macbook can used for connecting.
- Android/Other devices: We will use Skype software. To download and create an account on Skype, click here.
To connect via ZOOM on a mobile device download the ZOOM application. On a PC you will just need to click the appointment link provided at scheduling.